Travelers insurance in Wisconsin
For travelers an insurance policy is as an valuable document as a passport or a plane ticket. It guarantees that in an emergency travelers won’t find themselves alone in their troubles and will surely get some help. Travelers insurance in Wisconsin typically covers:
- medical services and prescribed medications;
- medical examinations, tests;
- transportation to a hospital and after a medical treatment transportation to your home;
- tickets and hotel room to a relative of an insured person;
- transportation of client’s children to their home if there is no one who can take care about them, etc.
There ate some other services available and you can choose a policy that covers specific cases that you can be interested in.