Travelers insurance in New Mexico
Travelers insurance in New Mexico provides you with coverage of medical assistance 24/7 in any country of the world and guarantees payments for:
- medical services;
- prescribed medications;
- transportation to a medical establishment;
- transportation to a client’s home if it is required;
- plane tickets and a hotel room for a close relative in case a client stays at a hospital for more than 10 days;
- transportation of underage children to their home if they are left with no care;
- other services depending on an insurance policy.
Of course it is better that none of those things are needed for you on your trip but if something does happen you should be prepared.