Title insurance in Maryland
Title insurance in Maryland is insurance from the risks of loosing the ownership right of an object in case of invalidation of a deal. Title insurance will protect you if:
- during the previous deals the rights of some third party were infringed (it can be heirs, previous owners or underage children);
- previous deals were illegal;
- the documents connected to the deal were spurious;
- there was a registration mistake;
- court’s decisions were incompetent, etc.
There are some other situations that can put your property right under the question. To avoid loosing your property you should definitely consider getting a title insurance policy to be sure that your possessions are safe.