Life insurance in Maine
Maine life insurance is usually associated with great quality and operative work. Life insurance fulfills the following functions:
- protects a family of an insured person in case of decease;
- coverage in case of a term or permanent loss of working capacity;
- provision of retired pay;
- accumulation of funds with a special goal (children’s education, for example);
- guarantee of repayment of a credit. Most often a person is insured by himself/herself but there are also options of insuring by an employer, a husband or wife, parents or other family members, business partners, creditors, etc.